Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That's That Super Bass

top: Kamiseta c/o Trina Cruz | tights: (I'm wearing 3 actually) all from Forever 21 | scarf and bow: Greenhills Bazaar | mid calf boots: Heel and Sole
Thats That Super Bass




I've been singing Nicki Minaj's single featuring Ester Dean for almost 2 weeks now, and I still have it on the loop.

Since its been raining cats and dogs for the past 2 days, I've opted to wear my booties + extra layering (tights on tights, scarves and knitted blouses) to keep my butt warm. I need to wear something warmer because our office is like one giant freezer. Hurhurhur. :)

On the other news: Just this Monday (the 25th) another typhoon hits the Philippines - though we get to experience it almost every year, we still fear to the extent esp. when strong winds and heavy rains are concerned. We are indeed one of the toughest yet, calamities like these frightens every Filipinos in the country. So, be extra safe fellow Pinoys. :-/

And also for those who lives in the Metro, please do share all the blessings that you have. It doesn't matter if it's big or small.


For Cash or Check Donations:
Account Name: Philippine Red Cross
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Peso Account: 453-0018647
Type of Account: Savings

For SMS Donations
Text RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

G-Cash Donations
Text DONATE<space>AMOUNT<space>4-digit M-PIN<space>REDCROSS to 2882
You can donate the following denominations:
Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000; Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000

Stay warm and toasty, errbudy! :)
LovePeaceHope

9 comments:

  1. you look so sweet :)
    anyway check out mine if you have a chance sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to follow eacho ther;)
    I like this outfit. you look really good in yellow.

    wish you a wonderful week, honey! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable in yellow! btw, thanks for following my blog, I followed you back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yellow outfit! Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that boots babe! perfect for the rainy weather! and ang ganda ng yellow shirt mo, it brightens up my day :)

    hope you visit my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top! it looks perfect with your hair color! :)


    following you now doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love the pop of yellow! nice boots..

    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like! i would love to have more filipina blogger friends. thanks :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wooow, everything looks so good! I don't like it, I loooooooooove it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)