Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tassels and Buses

tassels & buses  

Top and skirt: Forever 21 | Glasses: Ray Ban | Tassel earrings: Quintessential Shop

The title suddenly came out of nowhere and I just opted to have buses rhymed with tassels since I'm wearing Quintessential Shop's tassel earrings again (and I won't get tired of it!) I love how it really stands out. Elaine also gave me another pair in black and white and I'm excited enough to wear it on my next post! So for the outfit, I wore this on a day of errands and due to the bipolar-ish weather here in Manila, I just added a knitted blazer and changed my swatch to esprit wrap around. Till next, pretty people! :)
LovePeaceHope

9 comments:

  1. love your blog sweety. of course I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit, the colors are pretty♥

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your very sweet comment :)

    Im in love with tassel earrings,and your look simply gorgeous on you,your photo's are gorgeous and I love your style!

    Im following back via google connect and also by bloglovin!

    Look forward to many more fab posts,hope you have a wonderful day <3

    billiejean44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your visit!!
    I like your style!!
    You have another follower now!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so cute :)
    Thanks for following me! :)
    xoxo, Mia Dd. [ AmelyPhotography, The Chaotic Box ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit!

    "Freestyle Moda":http://www.freestyle-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such cute style! Love this look! Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment on my blog.

    -Cherrie

    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit!!!
    im a new follower following me back means alot to me...thank you..
    also join my blog giveaway

    www.orrangefish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)