Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sophie's Mom

I'm super craving for sweets and more sweets for such a loooooong time (my beau's somewhere up north and will be home in a month or so) and yeah, I guess that's why my sweet tooth ain't that sweet enough lately. Hurhur. Nonetheless, there's this pastry shop in San Antonio Village called Sophie's Mom that everyone's craving about (and yes, I tried MOCHI ICE CREAM in Brazo flavor before) so I decided to give them a visit and surely, will be back for more! Too bad, I wasn't able to bring my DSLR with me hence I was able to snap my purchases at home. 


I'm craving for more Dulce de Leche cupcake and my grand mom's fave: Red Velvet!

See this? It's filled with Nutella and it's Mochi. Enough said! I want more of these! :P


The place is soooo gorgeous and super girly and I promised myself that I'll be back for more cupcakes and cookies and to snap pictures and of course, hopefully to meet Sophie and her mom. :)

You can visit Sophie's Mom on Facebook and did I mentioned they deliver too?! Till next! :)
LovePeaceHope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)