Thursday, September 8, 2011

Make Up Essentials


Here's the top 12 products I normally use everyday at work or sometimes when I go out :)

1. Etude House BB Cream with SPF 30 2. Etude House Stippling Brush 3. Revlon Photo Ready Concealer (Light) 4. E.L.F Two Way Cake Foundation (Beige) 5. Etude House Dear Darling Lip and Cheek Tint 6. Etude House Secret Beam Highlighter (Bronze, White and Gold) 7. Estee Lauder Angled Blush Brush 8. Etude House Eye Lash Curler 9. Etude House Waterproof Mascara (Black) 10. Etude House Pen Liner (Black) 11. Mac in Coral Polyp 12. Mac Lip Glass in Silly Girl 13. Etude House Code B Dear Darling in Super Red 14. Etude House Eye Liner 15. Leopard Forever 21 Hair Band (for a quick pick me upper hair fix!) + "Princess" designed compact mirror I bought in a SaSa store along Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong <3

I know, I've been very biased with Etude House. It just so happened that most of their products are well suited for my skin and I didn't get any breakouts at all and my skin blends well with almost everything (from BB creams to the moisturizers!) Plus the fact that it's simply affordable. Who doesn't want that? 

And a fair reminder: Never sleep with any make up at all. You have to have you skin well taken care of. Till next! :)
LovePeaceHope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)