Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Like Your Style" - Azta Urban Salon Pioneer Contest

I was thinking twice or more than that and the shyness monster came out all of a sudden, but, I posted this photo (hoping I'll get several "likes") because I'm joining AZTA URBAN SALON'S LIKE YOUR STYLE Contestants: SEASON 2. Kindly click on THIS and LIKE my photo.





If in case I win, I'll be choosing 5 of you guys randomly (promise, I'm serious about RANDOMLY choosing!)

Prizes:

1. 3 months free haircut and hot oil treatment;

2. One major service worth P1500.

3. 5 of your friends will have free haircuts every month for 3 months (From October to December 2011). You may bring 5 different friends every month for the treat. =)

Dates to Remember:


We will announce the winner on October 1, 2011 at 12 noon.




I'll let you know and keep everyone posted.



 Please and Thank you! :D

LovePeaceHope

2 comments:

  1. kudos love, may you actually bag this competition and get to spread the love around to your followers!:)

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for you, hope you win! And nice outfit =)

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)