Monday, September 12, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth



See how adorable the Disneyland Express? :)

I LOVE POOH! :)
vest and inner: Forever 21 | salmon skirt: Cult Femme courtesy of Kookie Buhain | flats: Bazaar | bag: Long Champ in Beige | wrap around watch: Esprit | plume earrings: Extreme Finds
MATER! :) 


Mimi and Didi with Daisy and Donald :)
Just a random post from our recent trip in Hong Kong and of course, who wouldn't miss the "Happiest Place on Earth"?? They say that Hong Kong Disney is the smallest Disneyland, yet, 1 day isn't enough to roam around the park. I wonder how big the other Disneylands? (I'm dying to get to Japan, Paris and USA!)
LovePeaceHope

11 comments:

  1. such a great experience love your outfit so much Dear lovely skirt and great blog following you hope you follow me back thanks for visiting my blog Dear kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following my blog.following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your style!
    I'm following you via google and twitter!
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow as well? :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello love,, i like your style and your skirt :)
    thanks for following, I've just follow u back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos!
    and Winnie the Pooh there been! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you look sooo cute!!! looks like you guys had a wonderful time! :) thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following your wonderful blog now too ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your nice comment and for following =) I am following you too ! If you want follow me on twitter and say hi so I can follow you back even there, I like to meet new bloggers also on there !

    Fashion and Cookies

    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool and cute! Disneyland express looks lovely! I hope you had fantastic time there, it definitely looks like lots of fun :)

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog FOLLOWED. keep it up <3 and maybe check my blog out as well?

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo nice.
    Following with bloglovin & GFF.
    Please check out my blog & follow if you like.
    xLove!
    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh looks like so much fun! I've never been to a disney theme park :( super cute outfit :) i love your belt!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)