Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dead Disco, Dead Funk



Dead Disco, Dead Funk


LBD: Forever 21 | Wedges: Gian Marco Lorenzi Inspired by Heel and Sole


Single Feather Earrings by Quintessential Shop

the song is by Metric and yes, it’s on the loop for days now since I’m always inspired by songs (most of the time) each time I get lost of what I’m going to wear on a particular party. They kept on saying “Work hard, Party harder” and I guess I just followed that quote. We recently celebrated our 1 year (can't believe it's been a year already) at work and being a part of the very first batch not only gives a lot of good opportunities but a different kind of friendships. It's been one heck of a year and looking forward for more "FUN"tastic moments. And oh, here's what I wore on the said party that was held at Centerstage along Jupiter in Makati City. :)

P.S.

For those who can't get enough of feather and tassel earrings, kindly check my friend Elaine Verri's online shop -> Quintessential Shop. She made me that gorgeous single feather earrings.

Please and Thank you! :)
                  LovePeaceHope

2 comments:

  1. I love your mermaid hair! And your dress too :)) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yna Amores said...
    I love your mermaid hair! And your dress too :)) So pretty!

    Thank you, Yna! I just followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)