Sunday, September 4, 2011

CCG's 1st Year Anniversary and That Crazy Photo Booth


Counterclockwise: Rommel, Onin, Kaye, Daddy Dax, Gerwin, Cathy, Shobe, Mommy Grace and Marvin :)



With Maya, Gerwin and Mark :) 


With Pretty Cake! :)


My 2 gorgeous team mates: Jen and Gracieboo. AKA "Gastos Buddies" :P 


 Meet Cecil (Ate Ces) she's the nicest office mate I ever had and she just got promoted as a TPM! Congratulations Ate Ces! xxoo :)


And it's evident enough that we all enjoyed it like *daaaaaammmnn!!!* Partying is something I truly missed and this won't be the last, I tell you. Keep enjoying and keep partying you guys! Till next! :)
 LovePeaceHope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)