Sunday, August 21, 2011

That Happy Lemon Fever

And we just can't resist. It's been 3 Saturdays already that me and Gracie craved Milk Tea and Rock salt & Cheese, yet, we have another recruit. Meet Jen, and our quest for gastos buddy will start in 3, 2, 1... :)

Just one of those addictive "Saturdates" with Gracieboo

The last time I checked, my name is KAYE. I just don't know what happened. :P

Meet Jen, it's official that she's a Rock Salt and Cheese addict too!

Teriyaki Boy din din before Happy Lemon
These babies made us come back for more :)

LovePeaceHope

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics kaye kaye!!! =D more dates to come for the three of us!! Hehe and more recruits too.. Wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)