Friday, August 5, 2011

Etude House

One of the good things when I visit ETUDE is I never leave the store without buying something. Be it from BB cream to lipstick, facial wash to facial sponges. ETUDE products are perfect for Asian skin so I never doubted its quality. Plus they give too many freebies such as new products to try and other girly stuff that are definitely PRINCESS-y.


Be Clear moisturizer, Hot Pink Lippie, Cyan nail polish, I'm Fine eyeliner, Surprise concealer, BB Magic Cream and the "Dry Spa" freebie
I reached a P2000 mark so I then have a freebie called “Dry Sauna Special Kit” which includes facial scrub, body wash, body lotion and honey mask. 

YEY for FREEBIES!
Again, the package is as cute as evurrrr so every girl will really go gaga over their products. So visit ETUDE now and be a "Princess" forever!



ETUDE House is located at:
* SM Megamall – Upper Ground Floor, Building A
* other SM Malls – Makati, Cubao, Fairview, Manila
* SM MOA – Department Store
* Market Market
* ETUDE Festival Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)