Saturday, August 6, 2011

Intoxicated

I can’t decide on a perfect title and I guess, my mind got “Intoxicated” :) I then needed a break from the stressful days at work so I asked a good girl friend date with Gracieee (I’m such an awful name maker) to tag along with me on a fun day at ETC Glam Camp Bazaar. I saw couple of bloggers out there and were able to score some good stuff too! Shopping is indeed a stress buster – no argument on that!


vest and skirt: Forever 21; dress used as a top: Tomato; flats: Shoe Gallery
rings: Forever 21; bangles: Random
Polyvore! :)


I KNOW, the same VEST again. I overused it just because it was raining cats and dogs 2 hours before we trenched the bazaar so I rushed to get something to act as a cover up, somehow. And since I am wearing a nude dress that I used as a top underneath, I then thought that wearing this vest can amplify the sweetness to punk-ish. The skirt I’m wearing made me a little bit taller (dreaming) so here I go with the dots and lines outfit again. Yet, AGAIN.

Till next! :)

*Photos courtesy of Grace Andaya*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop by and leave a thing or two! You can also include your blog link so I can visit 'em!


Xs and Os

Kaye :)